Our clients will set SEO goals and how aggressive they want to be toward achieving those goals when it comes to timelines and budgets. SEO strategist will work to set a recommended monthly budget for SEO services and a road map toward achieving the client’s goals.
A lot of times the investment required to achieve certain SEO goals will be dictated by multiple variables including, but not limited to:
● The current SEO health of the client’s site.
● Number of competitors and how much they’ve invested and are actively investing in SEO.
● Market conditions.
● Types of keywords or phrases being optimized for. (General vs. Longtail)
● Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns.
● Public demand.
● Targeted Geography – Optimize for a city, state, nationwide or worldwide.
● Device types (mobile, tablets vs. desktops)
● Identify which media types to optimize for: text, images, video, speech, etc.
● Backlinks and off-site SEO – Press releases, selling channels, forums, directories, reviews, etc.
● Social media impact